04 September, 2007

Frustrating Lower Back Pain

The month of August has been a very frustrating one for me. After hurting my lower and seek for Chiropractor's help, there is still a little discomfort as I'm typing this and I'm still not allowed to start working out. I really miss RPM classes and weight lifting.

Infact, I've went to consult my Orthopedics for some pain killer and muscle relaxer, preparing myself for my semester finals which will be starting on this coming Friday. Whenever I sit too long, I'll have my lower back screaming for help. It's so frustrating that I can't sit long to concentrate on my revision.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Any ways to heal heartache? Lolz..

Jason Lee Kang Xian said...

Lordz: yes, got.

Check the link below:
http://depression.about.com/cs/psychotherapy/ht/Broken_Heart.htm