28 September, 2007

Body and Mental Strength


I admire someone with a great physique(muscles etc) and athletic ability. But by just looking and admiring, wont bring me anywhere. I got to train, eat properly and be disciplined to build the great physique appearance and athletic ability. TRAIN with right effort!



Similarly, by admiring someone who is smart, intelligent, having high intellectual ability, simply by just admiring and not doing anything about it, will not bring me anywhere. What I need to do is train the "mental muscles" as well. By reading, learning with discipline and right effort.


Same concept applies, just on different goals.


In the gym, the harder I train with the right training approach, I get better physique.


In daily life, the more problem people around me gives me, the harder the problem, but with a right attitude and approach to face it, I toughen my mental strength.

Thank you for all the challenges in life =)

No comments: