13 September, 2007

Where Is My Girlfriend?

Had a family gathering recently. Most of my cousins came with their partner.
Then my uncle(s) asked me when I want to find one ?, when am I going to bring mine to show to uncles and aunties for approval?

Hmm.... good question. Hahaha!

One of my uncle even joked that I should not be waiting too long, or else it will grow shorter if I don't start using it. (A certain level of dirt in the mind is needed to understand this)


Who's name will be filled up in this certificate?



Well, I just can't seem to get myself a girlfriend for the past 2 years since my last breakup.


The reason: Till now, there's only 1 girl I really still want to be with, but she doesn't want me anymore. So I'll just leave the space empty for now. I can't find the right girl.

2 comments:

' - d a n i e l = ' The small mighty. said...

don worry bro,

ur journey still have long way to go,

whether who successful filled her name into the cerf,

we called as fate,

so, we must success in our education first and then when u go workplace sure easily find your another half.

take care

Jason Lee Kang Xian said...

haha!

I guess so, but we are the one controlling our fate sometimes. =)