04 August, 2007

Chiropractic Treatment

I hurt my back on Tuesday, on Wednesday, out of curiosity, I googled about Chiropractor, and found www.chiropracticmalaysia.com.my. The nearest clinic to my home is at Taman Maluri, Cheras.

On Friday, my back did not get better, called up my regular orthopaedic doctor at 3pm but the nurse told me he was in the Operation Theater performing operation. Decided to try my luck to find Chiropractic Healthcare Associates with the only keyword I remember "Kompleks Maluri". Thankfully that a friend of mine was with me and she was familiar with the area I mentioned. Managed to find it easily.

At 4pm, stepped into the clinic and to my suprise the number of patients waiting for their turn for treatment/consultation. The receptionist told me to wait till 6pm, which then I went to a nearby shopping mall to have a meal and went back there at 6pm. Even if they told me to wait till 10pm, I would, cos the sore on my back was bad that almost every bit of body movement caused pain.

To cut the long story short, I was introduced to Dr Moira Robertson.

She did assessments on my back and then explained VERY clearly to me what had happen to me and did some adjustment on my back. After going for just one session, All I can say is, I STRONGLY recommend Chiropractic treatment for back problems instead of taking pain killers. As I've mentioned before in my previous post, taking pain killer just "covers up" the pain, but the root of the problem is not fixed yet, which Dr Moira too do not agree with her patients taking pain killers.

Went for my second treatment after lunch today and again, it just got better after today's adjustment.

My next treatment will be on Tuesday.

1 comment:

personal injury doctor said...

For your doctor to help you, you must help your doctor by carefully explaining the accident or personal injury details that caused your injuries. An open communication will do you great for a speedy recovery