01 August, 2007

Have been slacking

Yes, that is what is currently happening to me.

I'm in week 10 of my 4th semester, 5 weeks away from Finals, but I've not touched most of my tutorial exercises and worst still, lecture notes are not complete as it should be.

I think I need to take a break from the gym for a while, Or else i'll end up keep skipping college lectures for the sake of attending my favorite RPM and Yoga classes that clashes with each other at the gym.

Because of skipping lectures, I've failed 2 of my mid terms.

NO! don't teach me or come telling me you have to manage your time properly. That's not for you to tell me, not until you REALLY know how tight my schedule is balancing a few commitments at a time.

Currently, I'm pursuing;

  1. Diploma in Social Science (Counselling) - Tunku Abdul Rahman College, Malaysia ( Full time )
  2. Certificate in Buddhist Studies - Nalanda Institute, Malaysia ( Weekend course for 6 months, until December 2007 )
  3. Personal Trainer Certification - International Sport Sciences Assiciation ( Open book with a time frame of 2 years )

3 academic certifications at a time.
Hardly have time to breath, so hard until working out at the gym is a problem itself.

For the moment, Priority will be my college's stuffs. So with 5 weeks to go, it's not too late to work things out yet.

No comments: