31 August, 2008

I'm now a Certified Personal Fitness Trainer under International Sport Sciences Association

I signed up with International Sport Sciences Association last year in July in pursue to be a internationally certified personal fitness trainer. Initially I thought this exam was going to be easy and it's an open book examination after all. However I was wrong as the scope of the examination wasn't just limited to what was available on the textbook. Research, extra read-ups, hands on experience and even discussion with medical professionals was needed to complete the examination.

I went through a tough process of studying, researching, doing extra read-ups, had a few person to be my test subjects, all together it took up 1 year and 2 months before I finally pressed the "Submit" button.

Before submitting my exam

After submitting

Few hours ago ISSA emailed me my results, and I'm proud to say I've passed my CFT exam with a score of 92.5% out of 100%.

I'm now a ISSA Certified Personal Fitness Trainer :)



My fitness trainings and certifications up to date:
  • ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer - 2008
  • Emergency First Responce ( CPR & Choking ) - 2008
  • GET FIT - Muscle Up workshop - 2008
  • Reebok Resolution 2007
  • TARC Gym Workout Level 1 & 2 - 2006

2 comments:

Ezra said...

yo bro
so u can train people now la
damn nice
u must go to gym
get ur packs all that
then people sure come learn under u d
:)

Jason Lee Kang Xian said...

Ezra,

Can train people long ago la .. since when i passed my exams with TARC. But getting additional certs that are internationally recognize adds credibility ;)

Good to hear from you though ;)