01 February, 2008

Random Thoughts

I hope I don't have to be opening any of these books for revision anymore, not until my Diploma end.


5th semester ended yesterday and I am praying hard that examiners will be lenient to let me pass all my paper. Especially Family Counselling and Basic Management Principles. *Prays*

1 month holiday begins. Will be a very busy holiday rather. 1 examination to complete, 2 courses to attend, a trip down to Singapore, meetings with supervisor in HUKM and yada-yada a few other more stuffs to be confirmed later.

One very important thing is getting back my physique shape as well, I've not been working out consistently since August last year due to my back injury. Chinese New Year will be very challenging for me to control my junk food intake.

These books will be accompanying me for the 1 month holiday. Call me no life for spending time with books, I guess I am anyway. ;-)

No comments: