06 October, 2007

My New Toy : Canon EOS 400D

The photo above is the last photo taken with my Canon S3is before it was packed into it's original box, ready to find it's new owner. Posted at forum for the price of RM1.1K inclusive with all accessories worth close to RM500.

Paid RM2499 for a new Canon EOS 400D. Comes with Scandisk Ultra II CompactFlash 2GB, Raydawn 58mm UV Filter, EF Lens Work III: The Eyes of EOS, Canon DSLR Bag and a D-POD TR-38 Tripod.

Thanks to Liew Kah Fai for helping me to place an order through his college lecturer. It's slightly cheaper than market price.


Canon S3is is packed and ready to meet it's new owner soon.

Not to forget, with gratitude, thanks to my father for everything that you can see on both photos. He got me a Canon S3is, then now a Canon 400D when I want them.

Now I'm hoping to get a Canon Speedlite 580EX II and BG-E3 battery grip soon.

No comments: