18 June, 2008

Hmm .... Where to ?

Remarks
You are required to resit AHLA3154.

Results were released on 29th May, I wasn't too surprised with my results.

So, I am required to resit one subject in order to obtain my Diploma. TAR College do not practice offering supplementary paper to their students, therefore I'll have to wait until this coming September to resit the only paper that is holding back my Diploma.

Initially I was thinking of transferring to HELP University College to complete my Degree in Psychology, but for the past few days I've been contemplating should I continue my studies in the current field or switching to Sports Science which was my second choice after Social Science (on papers). Deep inside me I know I have the desire to pursue Sport Science back then, but I think the reason I choose Social Science as my first choice was due to my parent's discouragement to pursue Sport Science.

Even my two years in College, I hardly did any extra read ups in regards to Social Science. My library book borrowing record shows that I've borrowed 80% of books in regards to Sport Science. I have a deeper interest to understand and know more about Anatomy, Physiology, Biomechanics, Kinesiology etc.

Hmm ... pretty much in a dilemma.

No comments: