20 June, 2008

Getting My Ear Drained

Update: 21/6/2008, 6:15pm
Bloody hell, I realize it's swollen again after waking up from bed. I think rolling around my bed and squashing it is the cause.


My cauliflower ear keep swelling bigger and bigger after every BJJ training.


This morning, 7:45am


I decided, that's it, I'm getting it drained. Medicine that was given to me wasn't working at all.

When it comes to dealing with needles, I always have trust in Dr Fong. He can somehow work some magic to make the whole process with little pain. Every blood test and vaccination, he's the doctor i'll go to. Same goes to this draining process.


True enough. I was expecting it to be very pain after watching the video. Even tough fighters like Michael Bisping was showing signs of having pain while getting it drained. But all i felt was like red ants biting.


Ahh, my ear back to normal.



Let's roll, one more round !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Cauliflower Ear, something new to me.

Get well soon.