18 June, 2007

Songs that brings back memories

I arrived at college 45minutes earlier for my lecture. The lecture hall that's going to be used for my course's next lecture was still occupied during the time I arrive. But I still went into the lecture hall first. Just to relax myself with the air-conditioned hall.

I don't know which course are they from, but they were having Music studies. The lecturer was playing songs after songs, asking her students to catch how many strings of sounds, type of vocal and etc.

The lecturer of that subject actually played a song that I haven't been listening for very long, which actually brings back some memories about my past break-up with a girl back in 2002 that I love very much.

It was Nicholas Teo's Huang Hwen ( Correct me if I'm wrong , I just know the song, not the artist and title of the song. LOL)

I don't know why? But after my break-up with the girl mentioned above, I just keep listening to that song, without knowing the lyric and meaning. But just the music and singer's voice, hit me with sad feelings during that time.

I was analyzing myself for quite sometimes about my emotion and songs that I like to listen from time to time. At different time, I like listening to different types of songs, depending on my emotion. When I'm frustrated or sad, I would listen to songs that vent frustrations, Eminem for instance, and when I'm heartbroken over a girl, somehow I would just want to listen to sad love songs.

And I realize, sometimes, when I enjoy listening to sad songs, I'm actually being sad as well, but unconsciously.

While typing this post, I'm actually listening to Jordan Chan's Chui Sui Ji Gok. And yes, I like this song very much at this very momment.

Guess why ?

sigh~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's why (you go away)