18 February, 2009

Pre-marital sex discussion in class

It goes like this, we were asked to discuss about so-called taboo issues, from homosexuality, pre-marital sex, abortion and yada yada the list goes on.

Our group choose pre-marital sex because we think it's fun. Why fun? try it and you'll know. HAHAHA! one girl group member actually said that to me lah ok...

One group member said, " Damn! Pre-marital sex is soooo taboo lah for me "
"Ok then, let's discuss about Post-marital sex then " I replied.
Everyone laughed, although I never thought it was funny.

After 20 minutes discussion, we were asked to present our point to the class, and the last point made the whole class went " huh ?? " for a second before breaking into laughter. The lecturer was kinda stunned too ..

" Pre-marital sex is like test driving before buying ".

Make sense? in a way also lah, girls won't want to marry some impotent guy right?
and same goes to guy, who wants to marry a girl who can't fuck or ok lah, fuck properly. lol

Yes, that is a point that I actually mentioned. But then it's all the girl's fault also lah.

Got one girl actually told me "I don't wanna marry and only know that my husband can't fuck me on the special night". Another one told me " I don't wanna be the one teaching him how to fuck"

Coming from girls, I'm loving it ! hahaha!

4 comments:

huiwen said...

lol..test driving before buying a car.good one huh >p

Jason Lee Kang Xian said...

don't play play ;)

Anonymous said...

lol...
is great to understand bout pre-marital sex... one of our assignment for interviewing ppl who had pre-marital sex... is sucks and pai seh when wanna ask ppl bout it...

Jason Lee Kang Xian said...

Why sucks? I think it's fun :P