12 December, 2008

Something to ponder about ...

After a wedding dinner shoot with the team, while heading to the nearest cafe for supper, I took a bunch of leftover flowers. Our only girl photographer, Lea started a conversation with me;

Lea: Taking for your gf ah??
Me: Huh? gf? I got no gf.
Lea: hmm ...
Me: But I got bf la ..

Lea Stares at me for a momment, silently.

Lea: Huh?
Me: What huh? yeah you heard it right, I got a bf.
Lea: *Tone goes up* I've suspected from the beginning !!! ( in a serious manner)

Teammates laughed ! While I stare at the mirror, pondering which part of me actually looks that I'm into boy-boy relationship ?

After sitting getting ourselves a table, Lea asked me;

Lea: Really ah?
Me: What really?
Lea: Really ah?

Another teammate, Vin joins in;

Vin: Aiya, really or not also doesn't matter la .. don't have your share.

HAHA! I'll stop about our conversation here.

That was after the dinner. On the same day, same morning, my boss actually said to me I looked gay, so it's better for me to be shooting the ji muis more than the heng tais, just in case I might scare them off. And that night, such conversation happened.

Well ... what can I say? Am I really turning into one of them after going through what i've gone through ? Especially the most and very recent one.

You'll never know, things are subject to changes after all :)

2 comments:

huiwen said...

jason dear..lol i would really LOVE to have a gay friend..but still i wish you are not turning into one larr..anyway its your decision..lol XD
good luck =)

Jason Lee Kang Xian said...

Your wish is granted :P
You still stand a chance. HAHA!