23 October, 2008

Upgraded - UCSI University

I enrolled into University College Sedaya International, but now, I'm studying at UCSI University.
Yes, the University College has gained and upgraded to full fledge University status.
Weird name though .. UCSI University, what does UCSI stands for now?

Something to shout about? Not really.

Our school fees has been upgraded as well. And I believe the school fees will not only be upgraded, but in fact upgrading till no ending.

I hope the University facilities will be upgraded as well to be on par with it's University status.
Else, UCSI University will be better known to me as "U" "C" Shit Inside University.
Wait a second, I'm not saying UCSI's facilities are not good, just that it can be better.


Exams ended today, just 1 paper this semester. Till then for the new semester at 2nd January 2009.

4 comments:

DanielTan said...

Hahaha.. Nice one..

Jason Lee Kang Xian said...

LOL! thank u thank u :P

Anonymous said...

congrats...
all the best... ^^

Jason Lee Kang Xian said...

Hi Christine,

Thanks for dropping by.

hehe ;)