01 October, 2008

Motivation Got Me Started, BUT The Habit NEVER Keeps Me Going....

with Fitness First.



Yes, after months of contemplating, I've signed and agreed to terminate my membership with Fitness First today.
No doubt it's the best deal that I'll ever get for a commercial fitness centre, paying RM105 initially and just 3 months ago, increased to RM111. Still, it's a steal for a passport membership.

I've not been going to the gym as frequent as I used to for various reasons. No point paying RM111 if the most I am only going 5 times per week month.

Crosstraining at the park has been fun lately, for myself and my clients.
There's no need to drive, paying tolls, facing the jam, looking for parking etc. No resistance machine or free weights available at the park though, but with understanding of anatomy, biomechanical concepts and kinesiology of exercises, we can always work out/train creatively with what is available around us.

I am sure I will miss RPM classes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

reminded me of some 14 years ago...when i was at uni in uk. winter was feakin' cold & darkness comes by 3 pm.

so the mates will hit the gym & did all sorts, then cook ourselves 1 (small) chicken each as protein & a lil' pasta.

alas (for me), muscles were a little firmer, but not much mass added.

attribute it to the fact that genetically, i dun have that mesomorph built.