31 May, 2008

Singapore trip, 27-30 May 2008

Deepest condolence to Tony Hoon and family for the passing away of Allan Hoon on 29/5/2008.
May he have a blissful rebirth.



Arrived on 27th, 4pm-ish, Tony picked me up from Lavender.


attended Dharma talk by 16th Drawu Meghen Rinpoche.

After dharma talk, makan-ed durian at Geylang. Trust me, I only had durians, nothing else :-)
Damn got standard wan .... sit on nice teak table and chairs to eat, free flow of plain water provided.
Even chio bu go there eat with their hands wan ... don't play play.

Next day, had malay rice. Something I can hardly find here in Malaysia.
Malaysia's malay dishes somehow never look appealing to me, or its just me who doesn't know where to get good malay rice.

Random-ing before suffering ....



I was surviving the pain ! ^_^


If there's internal blood clot in a particular area, there will be more blood being drawed.


Okay, Enough of my treatment.

At night, we went to Geylang for durian again, and I also eaten the famous Geylang Beef Kuey Teow.

Goodies.

Kah Fei and Tony Hoon.



30th May 2008, Few hours before I board the bus to Singapore-KL, I had some good chinese Nasi Lemak.
For $2.50, you'll get a piece of drumstick/chicken wing, egg, fish( not sure what fish is it ) and a piece of fish cake/ham.

This particular store has been featured in Singapore's magazine and newspaper.
This is the only Nasi lemak stall I see people lining up to buy, whereas others ... hmm...

I heard some people saying Singapore's standard of living is high, but if we are earning and spending Sing dollar,
then I would say the standard of living is far lower than Malaysia.

And of course, among the few magazines that I would never leave Singapore without buying :P

No comments: