18 November, 2007

Random Thoughts Of The Week

Being a coach at the gym;

On Tuesday morning, I made 2 students vomited by running 3 rounds around the college's Olympic-sized swimming pool. I was leading the students in the run and they tried to keep up with my pace.

2 days later, I threatened a small size girl that If she could not lift 30pounds on the shoulder press machine, she'll fail. She cried. The reason I treated her like that because she was playing around during warm up session, and I got sibeh tulan with that kind of attitude. But of course, I joked with her and she start smiling again. But I hope it was a sincere smile.

I hope they hold no grudges towards me.


Being a student at class;

Having Miss Aggy to be our tutor is real darn fun. She plays game with us during tutorial classes instead of giving tutorial questions. And often it will spark out arguments among classmates on who's idea on tackling certain situation is the best.

It just amuses me to see how people intellectualizes a subject or issue, according to their level of understanding.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Evils high five *grin..*

Jason Lee Kang Xian said...

what's so evil?

Anonymous said...

oh my.. so Ganas.

Jason Lee Kang Xian said...

@ klinikbahasa:

Nice xango stuffs you have there. :D

@dailymuscle:

Which part u see as ganas la? haha

Stephanie said...

Haha... how's being a coach to you? fun? nice? or its not so nice? but no matter what... I'm sure you're having fun ^^ Don't worry ler... as long as you're being reasonable and friendly... that girl won't hold anything againts you... remember... girls will always be girls... go slow on them... ok coach? lol...

Jason Lee Kang Xian said...

@ Steph :

Yes, it is fun, and you already know it.