27 January, 2008

Tearing ACL in Taekwondo Sparring

Watching Human Weapon's Jason Chambers snapping his ACL on a Taekwondo sparring match just reminds me of myself back in 10th May 2005. Jason Lee Kang Xian Chambers attempts to execute a tornado kick with a poor landing, and resulting torsion snaps his knee.



Similarly, I attempted to continue fighting when my knee snaps for the first time, which then snaps for the second time in less than 20 seconds back into the round. It caused me to undergo an ACL Reconstruction surgery.

Warning : Awful video clip,
But serves as a very informational/educational documentary on Endoscopic ACL Reconstruction.




It's also something that I've went through in the operation theater before not once, but twice. And I feel the pain when I watch it.

4 comments:

Samantha said...

yer...asked u to write sumthing interesting ma... u gimme those videos...haha....

anyway,it reminds me a lot of things also...hehe...

Jason Lee Kang Xian said...

What It reminds you?
taking SPM notes from PTK while I was recovering at hospital?

Haha!
What do you consider interesting? hehe :P

Samantha said...

interested in ur life...hehe.... ^^

Jason Lee Kang Xian said...

My life is less ordinary from yours. What's so interesting about my life?

Unless you want to take my life. hahaha !